Statuses for short, original and funny WhatsApp

If you also consider yourself addicted to WhatsApp, you will already know the importance of having an attractive and your own status. For that reason, below, we will discover the best short, original, and funny WhatsApp statusesWhether you want to express a state of mind, or if you want to make others laugh with your occurrences or reflect with your phrases, it is important that your state is original and has personality.


Statuses for short, original and funny WhatsApp



 

Do you want to be the king of WhatsApp and boast of having the most original and funny short statuses? Next, from UNCOMO, we propose a selection of more than 50 statuses for WhatsAppRead on and discover a lot of philosophical phrases for WhatsApp, funny and witty phrases, short phrases, etc.

Short and philosophical WhatsApp statuses

To make your message come through clearly, you don't need long sentences. In fact, the shorter your status, the more attractive it will be to others. Here are some philosophical, witty, and interesting short WhatsApp statuses that will make anyone think:

  • Stars need darkness in order to shine.
  • Live without limits.
  • The rules were created to be broken.
  • If you cried for me, I'm not worth it.
  • I want to be your day-to-day.
  • Nothing hides evil better than great beauty.
  • Those who talk about everything are those who do not understand anything.
  • Stop looking, start finding.
  • You will only regret what you did not do one day.
  • You don't have to remember something you don't forget.
  • Only by surpassing yourself will you reach the top.
  • Follow your brain, the heart is treacherous.
  • Be yourself, others are already busy.
  • "I said it" said intuition.
  • Only you are your soul mate.

Funny and short WhatsApp statuses

If you want to get some laughs out of your contacts, there is nothing better than an unexpected and funny WhatsApp status. Have you run out of ideas? From UNCOMO we propose our favorite funny phrases for WhatsApp:

  • My textual fantasy is that you eat me, period.
  • If I don't remember, it didn't happen.
  • I am not anti-social, I am anti-stupid.
  • Precocious state seeks profile for ... it does not matter.
  • I pray to the virgin of deafness.
  • He believed that it could and it rotted.
  • Don't get your hopes up, get some highlights.
  • If you laugh last ... you'll laugh later.
  • Marital status: Tired.
  • The interior is what it costs.
  • The world is a handkerchief and you are a snot.
  • I don't know whether to cut my veins or leave them long.
  • Eyes that do not see, mop that you hit.
  • Tell your pride that mine sends regards.
  • I am not weird, I am a limited edition.

Original and ingenious states for WhatsApp

If you consider yourself an original and creative person, you must have a status as characteristic as your personality. Do you dare with these original, short, and ingenious WhatsApp statuses? Tell us which one is your favorite!

  • I was born smart but education ruined me.
  • The good is made waiting ... that's why I'm always late.
  • My excuse? I'm young.
  • Nothing is lost ... until your mother can't find it.
  • It's not bad luck, it's your due.
  • Don't ask yourself if you can do something, ask yourself how you are going to do it.
  • Stop reading my status.
  • Seven million smiles and yours are my favorite.
  • Read on, there is nothing here for you.
  • Dreams are useless if you do not transform them into facts.
  • You make mistakes, I learn lessons.
  • Live as if tomorrow is not assured.
  • Save water, Drink Beer.
  • Writing...
  • You are a sun mixed with a hint of the hurricane.

 Statuses for WhatsApp short of love

If you consider yourself a romantic person and you like to show your love through poetry and wit, these short love WhatsApp statuses will help you achieve a most attractive status.

  • Your smile makes it all worthwhile.
  • If it has to be, it will be. I will wait.
  • The worst thing about dreaming about you is waking up.
  • When I met you, I fell in love and you smiled because you knew.
  • Nothing is forever ... except you.
  • The remedy for love is to love more.
  • Lovers are always together, even if distance tries to separate them.
  • All that I have left to do, I want to do it by your side.
  • If I know what love is, I owe it to you.
  • We accept the love we think we deserve.

If you want to read more articles similar to States for short, original, and funny WhatsApp

*

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post