38 HALLOWEEN PHRASES FOR WHATSAPP: SHORT, IN ENGLISH, ORIGINAL, FUNNY

Although Spain and those countries with deep Christian influences celebrate the Day of the Dead, Halloween has crossed barriers thanks to globalization and capitalism. Far from being a day of celebration, the truth is that the tradition of Celtic origin is always a reason to search during these dates on the Internet. Most searches are related to costume ideas, while others have to do with Halloween phrases to share on WhatsApp, Facebook, and Instagram: short phrases, fun, for children, from movies, original ... This time we have compiled several phrases to share on this special day.

ORIGINAL HALLOWEEN PHRASES FOR FACEBOOK

Originality has always been a symptom of intelligence. An original phrase, which invites us to reflect on a day dedicated to the dead and loved ones, can send our message to those who are no longer among us.

  • Pale death calls both the huts of the humble and the towers of kings.
  • On Halloween, you must forget about ghosts to become one of them.
  • Two things fill me with terror: the executioner in me and the ax on my head.
  • Death is a punishment for some, a gift for others, and, for many, a favor.
  • The fears are there to be borne. No man is brave if he does not know what to fear.
  • When the witches come out and the first black cats are seen around, the moon laughs and whispers that Halloween is here.
  • Knowing that we are going to die changes everything. You feel things differently and smell very different. However, people do not appreciate the value of their lives. They continue to drink a glass of water, but they do not taste it.
  • When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk on earth.
  • Halloween is the only day you can afford to be truly yourself.

HALLOWEEN PHRASES IN ENGLISH TO SHARE ON INSTAGRAM

The night of the living dead has its commercial origin in the United States, where the celebration takes on a festive tinge. What better way to pay tribute to this celebrated day than with the language of Shakespeare.

  • "There is magic in the night when pumpkins glow by moonlight." 
  • I learned that you are going to make a Halloween party in honor of the witches. Do we have to bring you a gift? " 
  • "I am very happy that you are a lover of the dead, you make me feel alive." 
  • "I put a spell on you ... Because you're mine.
  • "Clothes make a statement but costumes tell a story." 
  • “Magic is very simple; all you've got to do is want something and then let yourself have it. " 
  • “The sun has just set and I can see souls hanging around my window. I saw them laughing because they will be with us all. "
  • "Have a spooktacular night!" 
  • If you walk under the moonlight this Halloween, you will undoubtedly see the silhouette of a witch on her broom laughing.
  • "When black cats prowl and pumpkins gleam, may luck be yours on Halloween." 

FUNNY AND FUNNY PHRASES FOR HALLOWEEN 2021

What would life be without humor? And is that despite being the Day of the Dead, the best tribute that can be given to death is life. And what is humor but a symptom of life? Here are a few fun Halloween phrases for WhatsApp.

  • Give me a moment, I have to dress up for the party. Not everyone is lucky enough to always be ready as you.
  • I am a devil every night, so I decided to change a little today!
  • May all the spells of love and happiness work tonight.
  • Who needs Halloween when one is dressed up all year long?
  • No tears, please. It is a waste of good suffering.
  • Horror movies don't create killers. They just make them more creative.
  • I'm getting my house ready for Halloween night. I need ugly things that scare and I wanted to know how much you charge to put you at my door scaring people
  • You are my favorite monster, even if you are not dressed up.
  • When you're sexy every day, you don't need Halloween night to dress up!
  • You are the king of ghosts and I've already gotten over you, so Halloween doesn't scare me.
  • They say I have shed innocent blood. What good is blood if it is not to be spilled?
  • I found out that you are going to have a Halloween party in honor of the witches, do we have to bring you a gift?
  • Honey, I'm to the bone for you!
  • We all have a dark side and today is the perfect day to make it flourish.
  • Halloween is the party of ghosts, so I guess I have to congratulate you!
  • Get on my broom, we stay away from ghosts!
  • Dress secretly for Halloween so I can take you to the grave.
  • Today is the perfect night to show that our dark side is part of the costume. To enjoy!
  • To celebrate Halloween I need ugly things to scare, so tell me how much do you charge!

HALLOWEEN PHRASES FOR WHATSAPP


*

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post