Phrases for WhatsApp of love

Are you looking for WhatsApp status of love? Do you want to find the best love phrases for WhatsApp? Beautiful WhatsApp states, forbidden love, distant love, unrequited love, funny, etc.


Phrases for WhatsApp of love


 

We know that many times it is difficult to find the right words to say what we feel, that is why we do the complicated so that you only have to choose between the following love WhatsApp phrases

Short love phrases for WhatsApp

The saying goes that the good, if brief, is twice as good. Here you will not find the good, but the best of short love WhatsApp statuses, a selection of phrases that perfectly describe what love means:

  • That only your kisses make me shut up.
  • That only your hands bristle my skin.
  • I am happy thinking that when you go to sleep you think of me.
  • Your happiness is my only goal.
  • All the beauty of love is drawn in my smile.
  • Neither the moon nor the stars compare to your beauty.
  • You are the half that I am missing.
  • If this was love, I don't know how I didn't look for you before.
  • Stop the blue princes and come!
  • I need you more than the fish in the water.
  • You have the most perfect imperfections.
  • Your love constantly melts my heart.
  • Love is hard to find, but it is always worth it.
  • Nothing better than love can happen to you.
  • I am not going to sleep, because my life is better than any dream.
  • Love is an unsigned contract with which two hearts swear to love each other.
  • If you stop dreaming, dreams cannot be fulfilled.
  • What a feeling when my heart flirts with your gaze.
  • Distance will separate our bodies, but it will not separate our souls.
  • If loving is crazy, I'm madly in love.
  • And when we are old we will look back and contemplate our love.
  • Every day life gives us gifts, mine will always be you.
  • There are two words in the world that drive me crazy when you say them: I love you.
  • We can find love without looking for it, but we must value it and love it.
  • Only your hugs transform misery into a wonderful day.
  • I don't want a happy ending, simply because I don't want there to be an ending.
  • Since I met you I have a goal, that you be the happiest person.
  • You really don't know why I love you so much?
  • You are like medicine, when I sleep with you I do it peacefully.
  • You are my lover, my friend, the greatest of confidants.
  • You have become the best reason to live.
  • You are like a place where every day and night I would like to spend hours.
  • It's amazing how comfortable we are being so different.
  • And it is at this moment that I discover what true happiness is.
  • For showing up, for making me so happy, he could just thank you.
  • You have to find a new word because this is more than love.
  • If you tell me that you love me, I will never leave your side.
  • If you loved me half of what I do, I would be satisfied.

Phrases for WhatsApp of forbidden love

The forbidden loves are those that have not been able to be or that have lasted a certain time but something comes between them. The distance, disagreements, or reality that comes between one person and another prevents them from being together. If you've been through this, surely you understand these WhatsApp phrases of forbidden love, perfect to put in your status:

  • One day I won't take it anymore and I'll kiss you.
  • If for a moment you think you like me, just let me know.
  • The distance can separate my body, but not my mind.
  • Even if you deny it, I know that you love me.
  • Since we are bored in heaven, we have come down to play hell.
  • Something worse than loving someone who does not love us is loving us who we cannot love.
  • Nobody dominates love even if it dominates everything.
  • By loving a rose, the gardener bears a thousand thorns.
  • Begging for love is a sentence for the soul.
  • My love is a drizzle that, little by little, overflows a river.
  • Even secretly, our love is true.
  • The day will remain blue as long as we continue to be together.
  • If you felt what I would know what love is.
  • Although I knew you were forbidden, when I was by your side I was happy.
  • Although it does not come back, love always returns and purifies us.
  • Our love is even stronger than death.
  • I love you, even if I don't want to, I love you, even if I'm a friend.
  • Loving you is a sin, but when I look at you, I think the sin would be not to.
  • If loving you is my sin, I wouldn't mind ending up in hell.
  • Man and woman were created to love each other, however, you and I were born to be apart.
  • The best love is the one that they forbid us.
  • Between a woman and a man, there is only one catwalk, the one that takes us from friendship to love.
  • There is no disguise so good as to hide love for a long time.

Impossible love phrases for WhatsApp

If there is something worse than unrequited love, it is that love that, being reciprocated or not, is forced not to be able to materialize by circumstances. Be it the distance, the destination, or whatever, impossible love is a very difficult feeling to carry and express. Then we leave you statuses for WhatsApp of remote love, for those loves that can hardly become a reality.

  • I would wait 1000 lives to live 1 by your side.
  • When the road is so difficult and hard is when you must continue walking.
  • It is very difficult to be in love with someone who does not even know you exist.
  • It doesn't hurt that you're from another, it hurts that you're not mine.
  • No matter how far you are, my heart will continue to caress you.
  • My biggest dream is you.
  • You and I were born to love each other, but not to be together.
  • I'm sure we would be happy if we dared to meet.
  • When the distance is destroyed you will know my caresses.
  • As beautiful as ours is, it is doomed to failure.
  • When you arrived with your impossibles, you turned my world upside down.
  • My heart burns when I think of you, that's why it is wasting away.
  • You are a sea and I am a lake, made of the same, but destined not to meet.
  • Love is what moves the universe, but also what has stopped mine.
  • Explain to my heart that I have no hope that you will love me.
  • Without you, life cannot be called life.

Phrases for WhatsApp of unrequited love

The bitter side of love is when the other person does not have the same feelings. Here are some WhatsApp phrases of unrequited love to put in your status and give an outlet with words to the feelings you have:

  • Silence is even more painful than your departure.
  • Words mean nothing when facts are speaking for you.
  • Many times people are surprised for the worse.
  • I can't find reasons to stop loving you.
  • I can't stand your absence anymore.
  • Is it possible to stop thinking about you?
  • Wanting someone who doesn't, is like flying with a broken wing.
  • Now I understand why a heart is two backward tears.
  • Time heals everything, but when I met you, time stopped.
  • Do I smile at our friendship or did he cry because it will never be more than that?
  • I don't want the moon, just a minute with you.
  • You have broken my heart and I still love you with each of your pieces.

Love WhatsApp phrases in English

Any language is valid to express what our heart feels, undoubtedly, English is one of the favorite languages ​​to talk about feelings and our affection. In this section you will find the best love WhatsApp phrases in English, to express all your feelings in the language of Shakespeare:

  • And in her smile, I see something more beautiful than the stars
  • I wanted to tell you that wherever I am, whatever happens, I’ll always think of you
  • And remember, as it was written, to love another person is to see the face of God
  • You're incredible. I've been looking for you all my life.
  • Good morning my love, you're the best thing in this life
  • I still fall in love with you every day!
  • The sun is up, the sky is blue, today is beautiful and so are you
  • I look at you and see the rest of my life in front of my eyes
  • I love you. Remember. I'll always love you
  • I am catastrophically in love with you
  • Love is so short, forgetting is so long
  • There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally
  • Together, with you, is my favorite place to be
  • We are shaped by those we love
  • When love is not madness it is not love
  • All of me loves all of you
  • I have decided to stick to love; hate is too great a burden to bear
  • Better to have lost and loved than never to have loved at all
  • Where there is love there is life

Funny love phrases for WhatsApp

But not everything in love is thoughtful and deep, love, above all, is happiness and laughter. Every relationship gives us funny, humorous, and fun moments, that is why we want to leave you these funny love phrases for WhatsApp. They will surely make you laugh, in addition, they are perfect as funny love WhatsApp states :

  • From thinking about you so much I am developing mental disorders.
  • I do not have the best in the world, but I will give you the best of me.
  • Love is like an electric blanket, but someone else has the switch.
  • Love is a brick, with it you can build or kill someone.
  • Love came to my door, but I was buying.
  • Love is a matter of chemistry, how many laboratories are there between your house and mine?
  • Love is the answer, but what is the question?
  • A man cook attracts, but if he washes the dishes he falls in love.
  • Has the sun risen or is it that you are smiling?
  • Love is like a psychic illness.
  • She has left me in bed, sweating, very tired ... the flu.
  • Smile what you can today, that tomorrow you may be missing teeth.
  • The physique I do not care about, I only care about your buttocks.
  • Since I've been in love, I've spent the best 30 minutes of my life.
  • God created the world in 6 days, the seventh perfect you.
  • Man cannot hide either that he is in love or that he is drunk.
  • Only sleep dominates me.
  • Did you hurt yourself in the fall? Because you are an angel.
  • The first, love; the second, spite; the third, routine.
  • It can be done everywhere: bed, sofa, car, floor ... it's just sleeping!
  • Love is priceless, but your accessories are.

*

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post