THE 79 BEST PHRASES TO PUT ON YOUR INSTAGRAM BIOGRAPHY IN 2021

 The best collection of original phrases to put in the Instagram biography: in English, of songs, Tumblr and aesthetic style, for friends, of love ...

The Instagram biography is the first impact that users who want to follow our profile will have on us. For this same reason, it is important to take care of it in the same way that we do with other publications, such as photos, videos, direct and Instagram Stories. Original phrases, in English and Spanish, Tumblr style, sad, aesthetic, self-love, friends with your best friend, funny, to gain followers ... This time we have made a complete collection of phrases to put in the Instagram biography, with original and witty ideas.


FUNNY PHRASES FOR INSTAGRAM BIOGRAPHY

Humor is so necessary in these times that sometimes we leave it aside in our publications to deal with less trivial topics. But since humor is also a symptom of intelligence, here are a few ideas of funny phrases for the

  • I like to take long walks on the beach with my girlfriend until my LSD drops and I see that I am actually dragging a stolen mannequin through a shopping mall parking lot.
  • I'm choking on my toothbrush, so don't get your hopes up.
  • 80% cook, 40% musician, and 100% clown.
  • Hello. I am a real human being and I love real human hobbies like breathing or walking on both legs.
  • I am older, but not older. This means I know how to make love, but I'm not entirely sure how to file my income tax return.
  • Nobody is perfect. Sincerely: Nobody.
  • I fall asleep every night crying and hugging my legs like an armadillo. I live in my father's garage.
  • Do you like bad girls? I am bad at everything. In love, in school, at work ...
  • I am vegan. I love the animals.
  • If you like women like microwaves, I'm your girl. Cold on the outside, hot on the inside and I'll kill any baby you put inside me.
  • I don't do threesomes, because to disappoint two people in the same room I have dinner with my parents and that's it.
  • I'm the only man on Instagram who doesn't climb, but I make some amazing lentils.
  • I have good news for you: I don't take pictures of myself without a shirt in front of the mirror.
  • I rescue grandmothers and help cats to cross the street ... Or was it the other way around?

TUMBLR AND AESTHETIC PHRASES FOR INSTAGRAM BIO

The aesthetic style created on Tumblr is back in fashion by a generation that has lost hope given unemployment data and rental prices. Show your disagreement to the world with these sad phrases for Instagram biography.

  • There is no rest for me in my search for peace.
  • It is never too late to start building happy memories.
  • Only humans would have the voracity to see their comrades killed.
  • Not being afraid of suffering does not mean that you are strong.
  • The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people are the ones who smile the most and the most damaged people are the wisest.
  • The moment that protecting people was done out of merit or wanting compensation, heroes ceased to be heroes.
  • There is no person who does not have scars on his heart.
  • It is much better to get dirty while living by your own beliefs than to forget yourself and die clean.
  • No matter how powerful you become, never try to carry everything by yourself.
  • People have different ways of thinking, even when they make a mistake ... If the person realizes their mistake they may correct it, if you keep your vision clear you will see the future, that is what this life is about.
  • Power is not determined by your size, but by the size of your heart and your dreams.
  • In this world there are many people who enjoy being alone, but there is not a single person who can bear loneliness.
  • Evil cannot always be felt. It is possible to hide it, if you are careful and skillful.
  • There is no malice found. It happens naturally, like a hurricane or an earthquake ...

PHRASES IN ENGLISH FOR INSTAGRAM BIOGRAPHY

If our profile is focused on a more international audience or we simply want to give our Instagram biography a little more originality, we can always use English to create original phrases for the Instagram bio. Here are a few in Shakespearean language.

  • Everything seems impossible until it is done. 
  • The most important thing is to enjoy your life, to be happy it's all that matters. 
  • Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. 
  • Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life. 
  • It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness. 
  • If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door. 
  • You can't do epic shit with basic people. 
  • There are two kind of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed. 
  • I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
  • Always turn a negative situation into a positive situation. 
  • I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have. 
  • Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out. 
  • To be yourself is all that you can do.
  • 50% Savage. 50% Sweetness. 
  • Never, never, never give up.
  • How I feel when there is no Coffee. Depresso! 
  • Believe and act as if it were impossible to fail. 
  • Friends are the most important ingredients to the recipe of life. 

SONG PHRASES FOR INSTAGRAM BIOGRAPHY

As the philosopher of the mustache, Nietzsche said, "life without music would have no meaning." Instagram, like life itself, would not make sense without the music that accompanies the dances, the stories, and the videos that we share through the application options. For this reason, we have compiled some of the best song phrases to put on Instagram bio.

  • “Don't cry, always look ahead, see what is there. People who will always love you, you know it too ”.
  • “How did you let the cold go inside of you? It has caused a cyclone, it has destroyed everything. And now there is no place to return to, to want to return ”. 
  • “I know you're somewhere out there, somewhere far away. I want you back, I want you back ”. In Spanish: I know you are somewhere, somewhere far away. I want you back. I want you back.
  • "Where is the song you made me when you were a poet? It ended so sad that I could never start it ”. 
  • "Get lost with me and with my desire, tell me that you do not stop making sense of what fails." 
  • “Maybe you loved someone you shouldn't have loved, you made a fatal decision. They hurt you, and that hurt you, I had to pay for it ”. 
  • "When the final point of the finals is not followed by two ellipses". 
  • "Ephemeral life that gives us for so little what we want." 
  • “Nobody gave me wings, but I learned to fly. I didn't stop your bullets, but I learned to dodge. You wanted to avoid and eliminate me, leaving me like a castaway lost in the immensity of the sea ”. 
  • “I wish I could make the time stop. So we could forget everything and everyone ”. In Spanish: I wish I could make time stop so we could forget about everything and everyone.
  • "Without fear, with nothing to lose, we were not born to resist, we were born to win." 
  • "Hours pass, ages, fashions, life passes and you don't finish it all, illusions pass and dreams you forget, the truth passes to give way to lies."
  • "Look at the stars, look how they shine for you." In Spanish: Look at the stars, see how they shine for you. Yellow by Coldplay.
  • "While everything was going on, you were right there and I heard how you said 'hug me, everything is easy again." Dropping down, from Leiva .

PHRASES FOR INSTAGRAM BIOGRAPHY OF LOVE (OF FRIENDS, SELF-LOVE ...)

Love is the purest feeling that a human being can experience, either to oneself or to a third party (a best friend, a mother, a boyfriend ...). Therefore, we have compiled several love phrases for Instagram biographies.

  • Only unfinished love can be romantic.
  • Love is made up of a soul inhabiting two bodies.
  • Who you must challenge, impress and surpass is yourself.
  • Friends are the most important ingredient in life's recipe.
  • A true friend comes on time, the others when they have time.
  • There is no evil that lasts 100 years, nor is there a pity that a friend does not heal.
  • Friends are the family we choose.
  • You have taught me the concept of loyalty better than anyone.
  • If I can't find the love of my life, I'd love to grow old with a friend like you.
  • I have so much complicity with my best friend that we even have our own language
  • And you will discover that waiting is not the best way to be free.
  • Love is pure poetry by a person who does not write verses but gives them.
  • Be sincere with the world and with yourself, give your heart to those who know how to appreciate it, and live each day as if it were your last.
  • Love madly, love doesn't last forever. Never say never because nothing is forever.
  • No matter how short the road, he who stomps, leaves his mark.
  • There is only one true love, but you can find thousands of different versions.
  • And as I always tell my friends, meeting you was a coincidence, but it was the best thing of my life.
THE 79 BEST PHRASES TO PUT ON YOUR INSTAGRAM BIOGRAPHY IN 2021


*

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post