Love status for WhatsApp | WhatsApp Romantic love status

100+ Romantic Love Status for WhatsApp & Facebook of 2021


2021 has already begun and searches related to WhatsApp statuses reach the top of Google Trends. Searches such as "love status for WhatsApp", "funny WhatsApp statuses" or "phrases for WhatsApp statuses" are some examples. But not only in the form of sentences; also videos and images to share in the most used messaging application in the world. At the end of the year, we already published a compilation of the best messages, memes, and funny New Year's greetings to share through the application this time we have made a compilation of the best Love Status for WhatsApp statuses that we have been able to find on the Internet.

Love status for WhatsApp


BEAUTIFUL WHATSAPP STATUSES OF 2021

If you are looking for beautiful statuses for WhatsApp of life and love, these are the best to share by any application, be it Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter:

  • Do not wait for something to happen in life, because the only thing you will see happen in your life
  • It's never too late to start doing what you love the most
  • Live every moment as if you were about to die
  • Let's start by embarking on the journey, even if we don't know where it will take us or what risks there will be
  • It is worth fighting for what you want after all is our life, and if I give up now, it would be a shame
  • The best photo is the one that reflects the soul of the person, and not their pose
  • It is absurd to think that things can change if we always do the same things
  • The most valuable and important things in life are invisible, that's why no one can destroy them, being invisible keeps them safe
  • A song is beautiful not because of how beautiful it is but because of the person, it reminds us of.

LOVE STATUS FOR WHATSAPP

What better way to express our love than with romantic and love phrases for WhatsApp. We leave you below with more than ten to share:

  • And as I always tell my friends, meeting you was a coincidence, but it was the best thing of my life.
  • Love is made up of a soul inhabiting two bodies
  • My love for you is forever, so stay with me forever
  • Every time I think of happiness your face comes back to my mind
  • Love madly, love doesn't last forever. Never say because nothing is forever
  • There is only one true love, but you can find thousands of different versions
  • The fruits ripen by the sun, while the people by love
  • Love is pure poetry from a person who does not write verses but kisses
  • Let's go out together, I invite kisses
  • I always believed that I would find you
  • I have walked many roads, I have already met many people, but you are one of those that I will never forget
  • External beauty only serves to be popular, while internal beauty helps you find love.
  • Being able to love oneself is the beginning of eternal and true love
  • The pupil of his eyes transport me to another reality
  • They are the loves of the good ones, the ones that I feel with you
  • That only your kisses make me shut up.
  • That only your hands bristle my skin.
  • I am happy thinking that when you go to sleep you think of me.
  • Your happiness is my only goal.
  • All the beauty of love is drawn in my smile.
  • Neither the moon nor the stars compare to your beauty.
  • You are the half that I am missing.
  • If this was love, I don't know how I didn't look for you before.
  • Stop the blue princes and come!
  • I need you more than the fish in the water.
  • You have the most perfect imperfections.
  • Your love constantly melts my heart.
  • Love is hard to find, but it is always worth it.
  • Nothing better than love can happen to you.
  • I am not going to sleep, because my life is better than any dream.
  • Love is an unsigned contract with which two hearts swear to love each other.
  • If you stop dreaming, dreams cannot be fulfilled.
  • What a feeling when my heart flirts with your gaze.
  • Distance will separate our bodies, but it will not separate our souls.
  • If loving is crazy, I am madly in love.
  • And when we are old we will look back and contemplate our love.
  • Everyday life gives us gifts, mine will always be you.
  • There are two words in the world that drive me crazy when you say them: I love you.
  • We can find love without looking for it, but we must value it and love it.
  • Only your hugs transform misery into a wonderful day.
  • I don't want a happy ending, simply because I don't want there to be an ending.
  • Since I met you I have had a goal, that you be the happiest person.
  • You really don't know why I love you so much?

FUNNY STATUSES FOR WHATSAPP & FACEBOOK

Do you prefer to share funny statuses in WhatsApp statuses? We leave you with some of the most ingenious phrases to share :

  • If you knew how much I think of you, you would report me for mental harassment
  • Love is the answer, but while you're waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty good questions.
  • The brain works from the moment you are born until you fall in love
  • I want to caress you in the rain, with a bare wire
  • If love is blind, why is underwear so popular?
  • The intelligence chases me but I'm faster
  • The important thing is not to know but to have the phone number you know
  • I do not suffer from madness, I enjoy it every minute
  • I never forget a face, but in your case, I'll be happy to make an exception
  • Better late, because in the morning I sleep
  • It is better to keep quiet and look stupid than to speak up and clear up doubts.
  • There is a better world, but it is very expensive
  • Laziness is the mother of all vices, and as a mother ... you have to respect it
  • I'm not completely useless, at least I serve as a bad example
  • I have to go to the eye doctor, but I never see the moment
  • Some marriages end well; others last a lifetime

ROMANTIC SHORT LOVE STATUS FOR WHATSAPP

Sometimes a short sentence is better than a long text to express our opinion or state of mind. That is why we have collected a total of eleven SHORT LOVE STATUS FOR WHATSAPP :

  • The hardest kiss is not the first, but the last
  • Life is the flower of which love is the honey
  • Listen from time to time, it is fascinating what you can hear
  • What doesn't kill us makes us stronger
  • Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground
  • Music is love looking for words
  • Do not count the days make the days count
  • When nothing is certain, everything is possible
  • Fall in love with your existence
  • Music is an echo of the invisible world
  • Nothing is as sweet as melancholy
  • There are people who can be happy with very little.
  • I think the world is a little less bad because you exist.
  • Better late, because in the morning I fall asleep.
  • Let's go out together, I invite kisses.
  • Happiness is not a goal but a lifestyle.
  • I've known you forever, and you arrived a while ago.
  • Illusions do not wither, because they are not flowers, but seeds.
It does not matter if you call WhatsApp as wasap, wuasap, or otherwise, these phrases are for you! Cool phrases to surprise your friends and family.

Love status for WhatsApp about life, short, love, friendship and think. Also share them on Tumblr, Twitter, or as a signature for forums!

Do not miss our post with phrases for Instagram in English either, multiply the likes with these incredible phrases!

These phrases, being short, are perfect as states for WhatsApp or wasap, creating your own images or backgrounds with the phrase you like, or sharing one of our images with phrases, which contain beautiful and short phrases for wasap, perfect to motivate, make us think, say good morning or dedicate to friends and family, even to throw hints.






*

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post